Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Beautiful Day in Philly






Today was amazing!

On a last minute whim, I decided to head to Philadelphia to shoot for "troofire photo", and we could not have been more lucky with the weather and light. I never knew that Philly was so beautiful. And to make it even better, the photo's came out great (modestly speaking of course). Anyways...the trip went extremely well, and now I am back in Manhattan, lying in a warm bed, and hoping tomorrow is just as amazing.

BTW....There has been this person pretending to work for FHM magazine...and I believe they are trying to scam me. Here is the layout... They say... " We chose you after a screening for a shoot for our magazine. We're going to pay you usd 1650. But...what they also mention is that I have to deposit 500 dollars immediately into my bank account so I agree to shoot with them, then I have to send out the rest of the remaining money to the stylist (third party=bad news), via western Union. Mind you, the e-mail they sent had terrible grammer, and from someone from UK...that works for a leading magazine, it seems a bit odd. Anyways what they basically get you to do is, send out the money cash, to a third party, however because it's a International Check it takes 10 days to clear, after those ten days, it bounces, and guess what...you just paid someone almost 1500 in your own money, because the bank demands that you pay the balance. I'm being very weary of this whole situation, and checking the funds before I even venture into this so called shoot.

But...it is getting a bit late, so goodnight world.

<3dvs.


P.S. hope you like the new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment