Sunday, October 18, 2009

When Dawn Calls

Well...to start off. Welcome to Grand Central...(le apartment). Some great people staying here, funny, to say the very least. Models to actors, this place is almost as diverse as the UN.

My roommates guests, and a couple of the roommates themselves went out to a bar, and Billy and I watched Ms.Lisa Lampinelli and listened to the Spice Girls, Avril Lavigne, T.A.T.U., and yes of course...a tiny bit of Madonna, till Dawn. Unfortunately we finished my entire pack of Gauloises (my first), and the Bacardi.

Tonight was also my first encounter with Bon Qui Qui from King Burger. For the next 2 weeks straight I don't think my eyes will divert from this computer screen in hopes to become the woman she is.

Billy and I have some goals we would like to set in place, 1. Nose Hair Trimmers 2. Gym
3. DC/Virginia Bound. 4. Dress up like 2 bums and take a crazy photoshoot (Weaves, Perms, Nails, and Grocery Carts included).

Hopefully I'll be productive today have Brunch with a friend, and yob hunting this afternoon.

<3dvs

No comments:

Post a Comment