Monday, October 26, 2009

The Search is On!!!

Hello all,

i'm on the go...weeding through different apartments looking for the one that...
a. I can afford. (fuck)
b. Is nice (good luck)
c. Gay Friendly (well it is ny)
d. Non-drug users (well it is ny...goodluck)
dsquared. non-psycho. (yeah i'm out of luck)
e. someone who doesn't put "vgl" in their cl post

I've viewed just a couple places so far, and have been asking friends near and far if they know anyone here in the city looking for a roommate. The places I have viewed are both rather nice. One which is close to where I've been staying needs a design star makeover, but the room is pretty big, has a window, and the renter is pretty nice (soft spoken but none the less...nice).

L'autre...well all together it's a beautiful apartment, however the room that I would be taking is...unfurnished, and I cannot ever sleep on a futon again. I wish it had a window, and was closer to the A train, but the overall apartment is great. And the roommate seems nice as well.

So I've been spending a lot of time worrying about where to live, but also, my career seems to be at a halt. Fashion would be the ideal place for me to work, but so many places are at a hiring freeze. I am hoping that having contacts in the industry will help me out, but I am really not sure.

...So confession. I can't stop impersonating "bon qui qui" at work. May the lord help me. Too many times now have I stopped people when they interupt, "You c me tryin' ta have a convasahion....dooon inerup.... ruee!".

I wish I had something more important to write about, but unfortunately today was rather boring. Did some laundry, worked, and that's about it.

more next time I promise. btw...i this vid and her spunk.
<3

dvs


No comments:

Post a Comment